The overall activity of the banking and finance sector is always active. We have different means of utilizing our financial equities through CODs, credit cards for personal use, small business credit card processing, or even for merchant credit card processing.
Where is Verifone, Inc. Headquarters on Map?
|HQ||San Jose, California, United States|
|Industry :||Banking & finance, electronics|
|Founded:||1981 in Hawaii, US|
|Founder||William “Bill” Melton|
|Products:||Payment terminals (Vx, Ux, MX, E, V, P lines), Tablet-based Point of Sales software such as GlobalBay and GlobalBay Merchant, POS systems for the petro & convenience industry, Payment services, Taxi media and Advertising, LiftRetail loyalty and upselling solution, convenience services|
|Services:||Payment as a service|
Key People/Executives for Verifone
|Mr. Paul S. Galant||Chief Exec. Officer and Director|
|Mr. Marc E. Rothman||Chief Financial Officer and Exec. VP|
|Mr. Albert Y. Liu||Chief Compliance Officer, EVP of Corp. Devel., Gen. Counsel and Corp. Sec.|
|Mr. Vincent D’Agostino||Chief Strategy Officer and Exec. VP|
|Mr. Glen E. Robson||Global Head of Solutions and Exec. VP|
William “Bill” Melton is the founder of Verifone. In Hawaii in 1981, incorporation was successfully attained and named itself after its very first product, the name standing for Verification telephone.
Since the late 1980s, Verifone has occupied more than 60 percent of the U.S. market, which began the company’s dominance. Internet’s initial growth together with the World Wide Web, in the mid-1990s created a demand for secure online financial transaction applications. Verifone has taken the lead afterwards in designing applications conforming to the SET or Secure Electronic Transactions standards developed by Visa Inc. and MasterCard.
Verifone Systems, Inc. provides payments and commerce solutions at the point of sale (POS) internationally. Their products and solutions are as follows:
- Mobile wallets, and EMV; PIN pads that support credit and debit card, EBT, EMV, and other PIN-based transactions
- Multimedia consumer facing POS devices by the Verifone POS system
- Portable payment devices, including small, portable, and handheld devices that enable merchants to accept electronic payments wherever wireless connectivity is available;
- Mobile solutions that attach to and interface with ios, Android, or Windows-based smartphones and tablets.
- Integrated payment systems done electronically that combine electronic payment processing, fuel dispensing, and ECR functions,
- Unattended and self-service payment solutions designed to enable payment transactions in self-service, high-transaction volume, and public transportation environments;
- Network access solutions.
- Managed, terminal management, payment-enabled media, in-taxi payment, and security solutions
- Server-based payment processing software and middleware
- Installation, deployment, training, and application development and delivery solutions;
- Project management, client education program, and consulting services
- Helpdesk support, equipment repair and maintenance, and software post-contract support services
- Application libraries and development tools.
As it continues over time, technology together with the continual globalization is being inculcated and quite particularly it helped in flow of operations or processes together with exceptional customer service and support.
To be specific, one of the companies out there who play vital roles in the banking and finance industry is the Verifone.
VeriFone Holdings, Inc. is a multinational corporation in USA. They are mainly based in San Jose, California The company provides technology for electronic payment transactions and value-added services at the point-of-sale system.
Verifone sells merchant-operated, consumer-facing and self-service payment systems to the financial, retail, hospitality, petroleum, government and healthcare industries. Their provided systems and solutions consist of with own dedicated OS, security and encryption software, and certified payment software, and that are designed for both consumer-facing and unattended environments.