Where is Salesforce Headquarters on Map? Has 55 office locations across 28 countries.
Salesforce is a cloud computing organization that, on a subscription basis, provides Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform and offers business software while working globally. CRM gives all of the staff of a company a complete understanding of each customer so that they can respond to their needs more quickly and predict new opportunities for engagement.
And more importantly, the personalized experiences that their clients expect can be delivered by everyone. This is what builds relationships that are lasting and trusted.
Sales force technology, customer care and assistance, marketing automation, e-commerce, network management, integration, industry-specific applications and solutions, and salesforce platforms are among its solutions. Guidance, assistance, learning, training and consulting services are also offered by the company to help companies.
|HQ:||Salesforce Tower San Francisco, California, U.S.|
|Traded as:||NYSE: CRM|
|Industry:||Cloud computing Software|
|Founded:||February 3, 1999|
|Founders:||Marc Benioff, Parker Harris, Dave Moellenhoff, Frank Dominguez and Halsey Minor|
|Products:||Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Platform, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud and Community Cloud|
|Subsidiaries:||Quip, Demandware, Heroku, MuleSoft and Tableau Software|
|Business data:||Google Finance / Yahoo! Finance / SEC filings|
What is Salesforce and What Does It Do
Salesforce is a solution for customer relationship management (CRM) that puts consumers and enterprises together. It’s an integrated CRM network that offers a single, shared view of every client to all of their departments, including marketing, sales, commerce, IT teams and service. It helps clients to access 150,000 + like-minded businesses and find a vast group of experts and evangelists devoted to the success of their organization bringing companies and customers together on a single platform. Salesforce delivers its services and products, including healthcare, accounting and finance, life sciences, automobile, advertising, retail, manufacturing, and communications, to numerous sectors and organizations assisting them to meet their official needs effectively.
The role of Salesforce CRM are:
Marketing: Send marketing messages to the specific user on the right platform at the perfect time, consumer retention and revenue opportunities.
Sales: Pay less time to access data and to interact more time with consumers through the production and execution of an accurate, repeatable sales procedure.
Trade: create quick, smooth market environments that lead to income development, include clients, and link the market with the rest of the business.
Service: Have cohesive, customized assistance during each customer’s engagement from the contact center to the field, from service automation to artificial intelligence chatbots (AI).
Information Technology: design contemporary software to satisfy employee, collaborator and consumer requirements; growing efficiency by automating key processes; enhancing IT solutions size, accountability, and security.
Where is Salesforce headquarters located?
The headquarters of Salesforce is located in San Francisco, California, United States. In the region San Francisco Bay Area, West Coast, Western US.
Contact Number of Salesforce
There’s are Salesforce Service phone numbers with 24/7 availability. For customer service, contact (800)667-6389 or (877)540-3032.
How do I contact Salesforce corporate?
To contact Salesforce corporate contact Salesforce corporate office headquarters at (888)747-9736 or just fill out the form here www.salesforce.com/contact/
How do I reach out to Salesforce support?
To reach out to Salesforce support contact (800)667-6389 or just fill out the form here www.salesforce.com/contact/ and get in touch with the Salesforce support within seconds.
How did Salesforce start?
In late 1998, an Oracle executive named Marc Benioff met with a programming expert named Parker Harris to share his idea of what he hoped would be a groundbreaking new tech business. Within a couple of months, Harris, Dave Moellenhoff and Frank Dominguez quit a corporation that had formed the trio to promote Benioff ‘s creation of the cloud-based tech company for consumer relations. Salesforce.com has been launched on 8 March 1999. Salesforce started with a vision of Marc Benioff and the funds acquired from Oracle’s Larry Ellison, Bobby Yazdani, the early supporter of Dropbox, and Halsey Minor, the founder of CNET.
When and Where Salesforce started?
Salesforce began in a small apartment next to the house of Marc Benioff at Telegraph Hill in San Francisco, California, USA in 1999.
Top 9 Salesforce Acquisitions of All-Time
Salesforce is performing well and increasingly rising. And if an organization is resourceful, it will achieve its clients’ goals much more if it complements its activities with external support. With this concept, Salesforce acquires businesses whose goods further enhance the versatility of Salesforce and satisfy its clients’ increasing expectations. There are often simple methods for each acquisition. The products obtained were rebranded and incorporated into the Salesforce network.
Some of Salesforce ‘s impressive acquisitions are:
- Tableau (Jun 10th, 2019)
In June 2019, Salesforce acquired Tableau for $15.7 billion. Since then, the provider of analytical tools has expanded the total addressable sector of the business. Company revenues from this and other platform grew 66 percent in the second quarter, with Tableau contributing 41 percent to this development.
- MuleSoft (Mar 20th, 2018) One and a half years after being acquired for $6.5 billion by Salesforce, MuleSoft is starting to sound like a Salesforce company as it is using the terminology and methodologies to explain innovative goods and services.
- ClickSoftware (Aug 7th, 2019)
Salesforce acquires a $1.35 billion field support business ClickSoftware. The agreement falls just two months after Salesforce has acquired Tableau for a price of 15.3 billion dollars.
- Demandware (Jun 1, 2016)In a historic $2.8 billion transaction, Salesforce acquires Demandware to bring much-needed automated trading features to the CRM cloud portfolio.
- ExactTarget (Jun 4, 2013)
Salesforce purchased the ExactTarget email marketing tech business for around $2.5 billion. ExactTarget was subsequently converted into Sales Cloud.
- Krux (Oct 3, 2016)
Salesforce acquired Krux Marketing Data Software Company for $700 million. Krux was a marketing analytics firm specializing in data processing and intelligence.
- Quip (Aug 1, 2016)
Salesforce acquired Quip for $750 million in 2016. It was specifically rooted in the sales and customer support clouds of the company.
- Buddy Media (Jun 4, 2012)
Salesforce had signed an arrangement to buy the Buddy Media Social Networking Advertisement Tool for approximately $689 million. At the moment, Buddy Media partnered with about 1,000 of the world’s leading firms, including labels such as Virgin Phones, HP, Matte and L’Oreal.
- Griddable (28th January 2019)
Salesforce purchased Griddable for an unspecified price on 28 January 2019. Griddable, a company that delivers a cloud-based corporate data synchronization framework for its clients.
Salesforce Company Profile
Salesforce.com, inc. develops cloud applications for businesses that rely on worldwide customer relationship management. The business is located in San Francisco, California, and was established in 1999.
The company provides Sales Cloud, the opportunity to store data, track progress, anticipate prospects, obtain insights and generate quotations, contracts and invoices through analytics and relationship intelligence. The Service Cloud also gives businesses the possibility of providing customized customer service and support and a field service application that enables companies to link customers, consignors and mobile workers through a consolidated network that helps plan and assign work and monitor and handle employment in real time. Moreover, Marketing Cloud provides one-one marketing interactions to schedule, personalize and optimize; and Commerce Cloud, which allows businesses to increase their consumers’ experience, retention, revenue and loyalty.
Furthermore, the Customer 360 Framework offers no-code to pro-code Framework-as-a-Service tools for the creation, stable, integration and management of corporate applications; the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform permits customers to link any system, program, data or device; a Quip Communication Platform combine documents, mobile applications and talk with live CRM data.
In the banking, health and life sciences, engineering, market, government and philanthropic sectors, the Organization also provides numerous solutions. The business delivers technical and training programs, including online and instructor-leading courses, as well as assistance and adoption schemes. Supervising companies, systems integrators and other associates, this company provides its services through direct sales. A strategic alliance exists between Salesforce and Siemens.
|Mr. Marc R. Benioff||Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO|
|Mr. Mark J. Hawkins||Pres & CFO|
|Mr. Bret Steven Taylor||Pres & COO|
|Mr. Srinivas Tallapragada||Pres & Chief Engineering Officer|
|Mr. Parker Harris||Co-Founder, CTO & Director|
|Mr. Keith G. Block||Advisor to the Chief Exec. Officer|
|Mr. Gavin E. Patterson||Pres & Chief Revenue Officer|
|Mr. Alexandre Dayon||Pres & Chief Strategy Officer|
|Ms. Amy E. Weaver||Pres, Chief Legal Officer & Sec.|
|Mr. Brent Hyder||Pres & Chief People Officer|
Salesforce depends on U.S. consumers for more than 70% of its revenues, while European consumers account for roughly 20% and Asia-Pacific customers make up nearly 10%. Salesforce has its offices in California, San Francisco.
Over the last five years, Salesforce has turned on a fast-growing top sheet, averaging nearly 30 percent annual growth, with the organisation introducing more solutions to its core client partnerships. Revenues surpassed some $17.1 billion in 2020, up some $3.8 billion and rise by 29 per cent from 2019. Development has been powered by higher Salesforce.org and Tableau revenues. The total revenue of Salesforce fell from $1.1 billion in 2019 to $126 million in 2020 because of higher operational costs accumulated during that time. Salesforce had $4.1 billion in cash and equivalents in 2020, relative to $2.7 billion in 2019. The business produced $4.3 billion in operations and $3 billion in investment activities. Funding generated an extra $164 million.
5 Major Benefits of Using Salesforce
- By leading employees with technologies years ahead of most firms, Salesforce aims to achieve continuous ground-breaking progress. Assists in the usage of emerging technology to support clients discover the right direction for their companies with three free updates a year and specialized services. AI, CRM, Analytics, etc. are some of its accomplishments.
- It builds the organization on a single, stable and scalable platform that is simple to configure and update without disrupting something. Extend the strength of the organization to sell, operate, and market on AppExchange, the world’s largest enterprise app platform, with pre-integrated applications.
- Build the opportunity that employees need with the Lightning app to sell quicker and get things accomplished. This suite of market-leading goods has been established to improve productivity and development, both growing sales and reducing costs.
- Enable workers work quickly with the Salesforce1 Mobile App to be more efficient. All from a single, seamless Mobile App, close deals, support clients, monitor ads, and even collaborate and exchange files on any device.
- Share insights and skills with one of the biggest and most interesting groups of individuals, collaborators and developers, all of whom have a shared goal i.e. to blaze the trail and to support their customers.
What is Salesforce business strategy?
By reflecting on the following core goals, Salesforce orients its business strategy and invests in potential growth:
- Broadening relationships with new clients: The company see major potential by cross-sales and up sales to deepen current consumer connections. It seeks to improve the consumer experience by addressing new functional areas and business divisions with new services, premium versions and added subscriptions and extend all versions of service offerings with new content, functionality and improved protection through its own growth, acquisitions and collaborations. Ultimately, the aim is to become reliable digital advisors for clients, encourage digital change through industries and drive strategic engagements.
- Expansion globally: In order to offer the best quality service to consumers around the globe, its expenditure in foreign go-to-market services, operations and technology continues to grow.
- Extending resources for go-to-market: Salesforce claims that for organizations of any scale, its services have tremendous value. In major regions worldwide, it will seek to target companies of all types, mostly by direct sales force, and have gradually increased and intend to continue to grow the number of direct sales professionals it hires. The business will also begin to build indirect sales platforms for worldwide solutions and fresh go-to-market techniques such as Essentials self-service.
- Vertical enterprises targeting: The company offer strategies expressly designed for consumers in the organizations, such as financial services, healthcare and life sciences, government, manufacturing, consumer products and philanthropy, to help address the needs of our customers. Such methods continue to broaden the potential clients base and help in making new customers.
- Expanding towards new categories: Salesforce is creating creative technologies for different categories as part of its development plan, including research, e-commerce, Internet of Things and integration.
- Growing ecosystem of Company’s partner: The Consumer 360 platform allows buyers, independent ISVs and third-party developers to build, test and deliver cloud-based apps.
- To foster good consumer engagement and to reduce customer attrition: The organization has staff, procedures and validated technologies that support businesses grow effectively. It aims to decrease attrition and healthy renewals of current consumer subscriptions until the expiration of their contractual terms with the free selected services and its customer success initiatives.
How Does Salesforce Make Money?
Salesforce earns revenue from its solutions for CRM and SaaS. Through the years, Cloud-based CRM tech is estimated to be the single largest source of sales. Revenue rose from 6.4 billion dollars in 2017 to 11.6 billion dollars in 2020. The second largest growth in overall sales was found in the cloud computing category. Segment revenues grew from 1.4 billion dollars in 2017 to 4.5 billion dollars in 2020. The sales in the consulting and services sector have also risen at a fast pace. It grew from 0.6 billion dollars in 2017 to 1,1 billion dollars in 2020.
Top 5 biggest Salesforce Competitors or Alternative?
Clearly, it is the innovator of flexible CRM applications that allows businesses to move beyond purchases and to establish enduring consumer ties. Built by new CRM founders, Insightly blends seamlessly with current systems and provides marketing automation, sales and project management across a single consumer data platform. By allowing them to simplify the consumer experience and increase sales quicker, Insightly assists more than 25,000 organizations overcome many business problems.
2. HubSpot CRM
A 100% free CRM platform that gives the ability to build contacts, company, and deal records. HubSpot CRM enables tasks to be generated, 1,000,000 contacts to be stored and unlimited users to be allocated. This is all achieved in a simple to use user interface that is visually attractive. It conveniently organizes all business contacts, agreements with pipelines, and assignments. Notify the moment a lead opens emails and monitors future working relationships.
3. Vtiger Sales CRM
Vtiger CRM allows 300,000 + organizations to increase revenues, raise marketing ROI and provide outstanding customer support. Without the need for integration, Vtiger offers a live 360-degree view of customers. It helps to improve participation, earn more sales, and promote client satisfaction through marketing, distribution, and support teams.
SugarCRM horizontal CRM platform that helps organizations to build excellent consumer partnerships through the market’s most creative and economical CRM approach. Sugar has a leading user service for the market, a simple interface and an accessible platform for customization. Recognized as a “visionary” enterprise by leading industry experts, Sugar is deployed in 120 countries and 26 languages by over 1.5 M people.
5. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is a web-based CRM built to attract, maintain and accommodate clients. It is part of a broad variety of cost-effective market automation products, including Zoho Campaigns, SalesIQ, SalesInbox, etc. Lead and communication management as well as sales pipeline management are the core of Zoho CRM ‘s features. Zoho CRM automates market operations on a regular basis, monitor revenue and engage consumers on various channels. Also, its mobile platform takes CRM anywhere, one can easily access details and receive alerts.
5 Largest Companies are using Salesforce CRM in USA.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): AWS went with Salesforce rather than creating its own CRM platform. Salesforce has offered AWS the versatility and agility to support fast consumer growth since then. AWS oversees a broad number of procedures, including dealing, contracts and marketing budgeting through Salesforce. AWS also incorporated other tools with Salesforce in fields including account preparation to build a reliable, repeatable sales method that ensures customer-specific quality assurance.
- Spotify: The company incorporates Salesforce for anything from teamwork to the quarterly goal success monitoring across community and participant milestones to consumer service.
- S. Bank: With the support of the Salesforce App, the bank can now build a single, united consumer details database that offers each consumer a more actual picture. Customers also have better access to financial resources through all networks, including smart devices, PCs, ATMs and over 3,000 branches in 25 nations.
- AmeriSourceBergen: The unified and user-friendly Salesforce.com CRM interface helps various organizations inside the AmeriSourceBergen to exchange details and business planning facilities. Utilizing Salesforce.com and its efficiency in sales and promotions is strengthened with a real-time analysis of critical facts and measurements and a convenient access to related material guarantees a smoother management of sales and high profits for long-term growth.
- The New York Post: The New York Post has seen a new degree of interaction with its regional and national sales staff in Salesforce Inbox that helps them to concentrate on how they connect to consumers, which is vital to speeding up their growth. The Salesforce Inbox has been a vital platform for archiving, recording and exchanging sales communications.
Most Ask Questions About Salesforce:
How many locations does Salesforce have?
Hosted in San Francisco, Salesforce has 62 branches in 28 locations.
Is Salesforce CRM or ERP?
Salesforce is a CRM software solution with no ERP used.
Where Salesforce is hosted?
In the following metropolitan areas Salesforce has nine internally managed data centers:
- Chicago, USA
- Dallas, USA
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Kobe, Japan
- London, UK
- Paris, France
- Phoenix, USA
- Tokyo, Japan
- Washington DC, USA
Furthermore, a small number of instances are served in Canada and Australia through the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud infrastructure.
Which salesforce certification should I Get?
The Certified Administrator Exam and the Platform App Builder are the two most popular and best certifications on foundation level. These tests are targeted at a particular type of task. The Administrator Examination focuses mostly on sustaining and operating the Salesforce framework, while the Platform App Builder focuses on growing the Salesforce network with unique apps.
Is it worth learning Salesforce?
Salesforce learning makes the credential holders held up to date with the changing trends in the platform and that certified holders have the expertise to respond to the resources offered so that they can best support their customers. With the leading demand in industry for salesforce, jobs are in availability in this field. For a leading CRM corporation, 3.3 million workers will be generated by 2022. Salesforce is one of the biggest job creators because of its inexpensive and flexible cloud-based platform. In addition, there is a strong demand for positions like Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce Developer. Companies hire professionals certified by Salesforce, so salesforce certification will be valuable in 2021.
Who will acquire Salesforce?
The equity-research company in its 2020 tech forecast study said that Google might buy Salesforce to leapfrog Microsoft in the cloud sector in a transaction that projects to be priced at as much as $250 billion.
Who are Salesforce’s auditors?
Ernst & Young LLP are the Salesforce’s auditors.
When Salesforce Lightning Started?
The Salesforce Lightning started in 2015 with a completely new CRM experience.
How Salesforce Built a $13 Billion Empire from a CRM?
Salesforce has created a dominant tech enterprise with annual sales of more than $13 billion by assisting businesses to remove legacy operating structures and migrate data to the cloud. However, Tableau earns much of its revenue for selling customer-installed apps, which extends Salesforce ‘s scope and even brings it into lesser established territories.
Salesforce is an innovator — and this is a crucial factor that separates the business from most of its competitors. They became one of the first organizations to incorporate consumer technology into enterprise applications and strive to do so more than any of their competitors. They have improved platform pace (PAAS), mobile CRM, social CRM and more and have shown fewer signs that their innovation and momentum have been slowing.
In reality, the business continues to reinvent its competition not only to gain competitive dominance or value-added goals, but also to prevent unnecessary price drops which are otherwise not necessary as online CRM applications are commercialized. The on-demand CRM business with its competitors is now abundant, but Salesforce innovation focuses on avoiding price erosion and also in technical growth.
The main competences in Salesforce include creativity, evangelism and communications expertise. However, about two decades ago a time business operated out of the bedrooms of a tiny San Francisco apartment and today Salesforce.com Inc. decided to acquire Tableau Software Inc.