New York & Company is a women’s fashion retailer that has been providing stylish and affordable clothing to women for over a century. The company was founded in 1918 and has since become a household name in the fashion industry. New York & Company’s corporate office headquarters are located in New York City, which is also the location of their flagship store.
In this article, we will discuss the general information about the company, including where their corporate office headquarters are located, how to contact them, the company’s short story, products, subsidiaries, CEO, and key executive team. Additionally, we will provide answers to the five most popular FAQs about the company.
New York & Company was founded in 1918 by Samuel A. Lerner and Harold M. Lane. The company is headquartered in New York City and has over 400 retail stores across the United States. New York & Company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NWY.
Where is the New York & Company Corporate office headquarters?
The corporate office headquarters of New York & Company is located in New York City. The address is 330 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10001. The building is located in the Garment District of Manhattan, which is known for its fashion and textile businesses.
How do I contact New York & Company?
There are several ways to contact New York & Company. You can contact their customer service department through the following:
- Phone: 1-800-961-9906
- Email: [email protected]
- Live Chat: You can chat with a customer service representative on the New York & Company website.
- Social Media: You can contact New York & Company through their social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
New York & Company Short Story:
New York & Company was founded in 1918 by Samuel A. Lerner and Harold M. Lane. The company started as Lerner Shops and sold women’s clothing at affordable prices. In the 1950s, the company expanded and became Lerner New York. In the 1990s, the company changed its name to New York & Company to better reflect its focus on fashion and style. Today, New York & Company continues to be a leader in the fashion industry, providing women with affordable and stylish clothing and accessories.
New York & Company Products:
New York & Company offers a wide range of products for women, including clothing, jewelry, accessories, and fragrances. The company’s clothing line includes dresses, tops, pants, jackets, and suits. New York & Company’s jewelry line includes earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings. The company’s accessories line includes handbags, scarves, hats, and sunglasses. The company’s fragrance line includes perfumes and body sprays.
New York & Company Subsidiaries:
New York & Company has several subsidiaries, including Fashion to Figure, a plus-size fashion retailer, and Happy x Nature, a sustainable clothing brand. Fashion to Figure offers a range of plus-size clothing and accessories for women, while Happy x Nature offers sustainable clothing made from eco-friendly materials.
New York & Company CEO and Key Executive Team:
New York & Company is led by CEO and Director, Sheamus Toal. Toal is a seasoned retail executive with over 30 years of experience in the industry. Prior to joining New York & Company, Toal held several leadership positions at other well-known retail companies, including Victoria’s Secret, Bath & Body Works, and Gap Inc.
The other members of the New York & Company executive team include Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Treasurer, Gregory Scott; Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, John Worthington; and Executive Vice President and Chief Merchandising Officer, Laura Robertson.
Most Popular FAQs about New York & Company:
- What types of clothing does New York & Company sell? New York & Company sells a variety of women’s clothing, including dresses, pants, skirts, blouses, and jackets. The company also offers accessories such as jewelry, handbags, and shoes.
- Does New York & Company offer plus sizes? Yes, New York & Company offers plus sizes in select styles. The company’s Curve collection features sizes ranging from 16 to 30.
- Does New York & Company have a rewards program? Yes, New York & Company has a rewards program called Runway Rewards. Members earn points for their purchases, which can be redeemed for discounts and exclusive offers.
- What is New York & Company’s return policy? New York & Company offers a hassle-free return policy. Customers can return items within 60 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.
- Does New York & Company have a mobile app? Yes, New York & Company has a mobile app available for both iOS and Android devices. The app allows customers to shop, earn rewards, and receive exclusive offers.
New York & Company is a fashion-forward retailer that specializes in women’s clothing and accessories. The company has been in business for over 100 years and has a long history of providing affordable and fashionable clothing to women of all ages. The New York & Company Headquarters is located in New York City, and the company can be reached by phone or email.
In this article, we will explore the New York & Company Headquarters and provide you with the contact information you need to reach out to the company. We will also discuss the company’s CEO and key executive team and answer some of the most popular FAQs about the company.