Pharmaceutical and medical products are one of the most helpful products that humanity had ever been invented and innovated throughout time. Brand establishing is a main thing in big companies in the medical equipment and pharmaceutical industry. One of the main players in the current world is the Johnson and Johnson (or J&J).
Johnson & Johnson is US-based medical equipment and Product Company that is founded in 1886. in New Brunswick, New Jersey while the division in several locations of the CV is being located in Skillman, New Jersey. The corporation of J&J includes some 250 subsidiary companies with operations in almost a hundred countries and products sold to nearly 200 countries. In the year of 2015, Johnson & Johnson had worldwide sales of a large $70.1 billion.
Johnson & Johnson Headquarters Address
|Traded as||NYSE: JNJ|
|Industry focused||Medical equipment and pharmaceutical industry|
|Founded in||1886 in New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States|
|Founder||Robert Wood Johnson I, James Wood Johnson nad Edward Mead Johnson|
|Headquarters/Based in||One Johnson & Johnson Plaza, New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States|
|Products||Pharmaceutical products and various medical equipment|
Johnson & Johnson 1 Johnson And Johnson Plz, NEW BRUNSWICK 08933-0001, United States USA
PHONE: +1 (732) 524-2455
FAX: +1 (732) 214-0332
Key People/Executives for Johnson & Johnson
|Mr. Alex Gorsky||Chairman and Chief Exec. Officer|
|Mr. Dominic J. Caruso||Chief Financial Officer and Exec. Vice President|
|Dr. Paulus A. Stoffels Ph.D., M.D.||Chief Scientific Officer and Exec. Vice President|
|Mr. Joaquin Duato||Executive VP & Worldwide Chairman of Pharmaceuticals|
|Ms. Sandra E. Peterson||Exec. Vice President and Group Worldwide Chairman|
Johnson and Johnson Profile/Overview
Johnson & Johnson, together with its subsidiaries, researches and develops, manufactures, and sells various products in the health care field worldwide. It operates through three segments: Consumer, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices. The Consumer segment offers baby care products under the JOHNSONS brand; oral care products under the LISTERINE brand; beauty products under the AVEENO, CLEAN & CLEAR, DABAO, JOHNSONS Adult, LE PETITE MARSEILLAIS, NEUTROGENA, RoC, and OGX brands; over-the-counter medicines, including acetaminophen products under the TYLENOL brand; cold, flu, and allergy products under the SUDAFED brand; allergy products under the BENADRYL and ZYRTEC brands; ibuprofen products under the MOTRIN IB brand; and acid reflux products under the PEPCID brand. This segment also provides womens health products, such as sanitary pads under the STAYFREE and CAREFREE brands, and tampons under the o.b. brand; wound care products comprising brand adhesive bandages under the BAND-AID brand and first aid products under the NEOSPORIN brand. The Pharmaceutical segment offers various products in the areas of immunology, infectious diseases and vaccines, neuroscience, oncology, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. The Medical Devices segment provides orthopaedic products; general surgery, biosurgical, endomechanical, and energy products; electrophysiology products to treat cardiovascular disease; sterilization and disinfection products to reduce surgical infection; diabetes care products that include blood glucose monitoring and insulin delivery products; and disposable contact lenses. The company markets its products to general public, retail outlets and distributors, wholesalers, hospitals, and health care professionals for prescription use, as well as for use in the professional fields by physicians, nurses, hospitals, eye care professionals, and clinics. Johnson & Johnson was founded in 1885 and is based in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Johnson and Johnson Products/Capabilities
Johnson & Johnson, develops products in the medical field intenationally. It operates through three segments which are as follows:
- Consumer segment
- Pharmaceutical segment
- Medical Devices segment
The Consumer segment offers the following line of products:
- Baby care products (Johnson’s brand); oral care products (Listerine brand)
- Beauty products (Aveeno), Clean & Clear, Dabao, Johnson’s Adult, Le Petite Marseillais, Neutrogena, Roc, and OGX brands
- Over-the-counter medicines, including acetaminophen products under the Tylenol brand
- Cold, flu, and allergy products under the Sudafed brand
- Allergy products under the Benadryl and zyrtec brands
- Ibuprofen products under the Motrin Ib brand
- Acid reflux products under the Pepcid brand.
- Women’s health products, such as sanitary pads under the Stayfree and Carefree brands, and tampons under the o.b. Brand
- Wound care products comprising brand adhesive bandages under the Band-Aid brand and first aid products under the Neosporin brand.
J&J’s another segment is the pharmaceutical segment. This offers various products in different areas of:
- Infectious diseases and vaccines
- Cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
The medical devices segment is j&j’s third main segment. It provides the following:
- Orthopaedic products
- General surgery, endomechanical, biosurgical, and energy products
- Electrophysiology products for treatment of cardiovascular disease
- Sterilization and disinfection products for surgical infection reduction
- Diabetes care products that include blood glucose monitoring and insulin delivery products
- Disposable contact lenses to all