Where is C. R. Bard, Inc. Headquarters on Map?
C. R. Bard, Inc., (Bard C.R. Inc) recently shortened to Bard, headquartered in their main office in Murray Hill, New Jersey, USA and medical locations around the world, is one of the leaders in developing, manufacturing, and marketing of medical technologies in the following medical fields or specialties: vascular, urology, oncology, and surgical specialties. It creates their dedicated access system, peripheral vascular products, medical supplies and devices in pharmaceuticals. In April 2017, an announcement was done by Bard that it will be acquired by Becton Dickinson.
|HQ||New Providence, NJ, USA|
|Founder:||Charles Russell Bard|
|Products:||Vascular, Oncology, Urology and surgical specialization products|
- Mailing address: 730 Central Avenue, Murray Hill, NJ 07974, USA
- Contact number: 908-277-8000
- Website: www.crbard.com
- Employee email: [email protected]
- Bard Medical Div.
- Davol Inc.
- Bard Int’l
- Venetec Int’l, Inc.
Key People/Executives for C. R. Bard, Inc.
|Mr. Timothy M. Ring||Chairman and Chief Exec. Officer|
|Mr. John H. Weiland||Vice Chairman, President and Chief Operating Officer of Bard|
|Mr. Christopher S. Holland||Chief Financial Officer and Sr. VP|
|Mr. Timothy P. Collins||Group Pres|
|Mr. Jim C. Beasley||Group Pres|
C. R. Bard, Inc. was founded in NYC by a man named Charles R. Bard in 1907. The first venture involved importing the medicine Gomenol, which was used to treat urinary discomfort. Formal incorporation was done in 1923, and three years later, in 1926, Charles let the company be sold to John F. Willits and Edson L. Outwin for $18,000. Under Willits and Outwins, expansion was done into the catheter business, introducing the Foley catheter in 1934 and the America Woven Catheter in 1940.
In 1948, Bard’s yearly sales totalled $1 million for the first time ever, and the company moved its headquarters from New York City to Summit, New Jersey. In 1954, Dr. DeBakey, a scientist from the company, developed the first arterial prosthesis. Three years later the selling Foley catheters that came in sterile packaging was done by Bard for the first time. Furthermore it continued its actions to innovate in the world of catheters, rolling out the Bipolar Temporary Pacing catheter in 1958 and the first latex balloon catheter in 1960. In 1961, expansions were done and began manufacturing products related to cardiology, radiology, and anesthesiology.
IPO was done by Bard in 1963 and was listed on the New York Stock Exchange in the year of 1968. Introduction of variety of new health care products was commenced by the company since that time. Its net sales reached to an amount of over $1 billion. Around the year of 2012, Bard made an acquisition to the company Lutonix.
On April 23, 2017, announcement was done that Becton Dickinson would acquire them for $24 billion.
Products and Capabilities
C. R. Bard, Inc., together with its merged companies and subsidiaries, is dedicated in designing, manufacturing, packaging, distributing, and selling medical, surgical, diagnostic, and patient care devices internationally.
The company offers the following:
- Vascular products, such as, chronic total occlusion catheters, guidewires, percutaneous transluminal angioplasty, cathetersfabrics, meshes, introducers, and accessories
- Valvuloplasty balloons; peripheral vascular stents, self-expanding and balloon-expandable covered stents, and vascular grafts; vena cava filters
- Biopsy devices; and a range of minimally invasive devices for the treatment of peripheral vascular and end-stage renal diseases
- Urology products, including foley catheters to reduce the rate of urinary tract infections
- Fecal incontinence products
- Brachytherapy devices and radioactive seeds for the treatment of prostate cancer
- Intermittent urinary drainage catheters, and urine monitoring and collection systems
- Ureteral stents
- Specialty devices for stone removal procedures
- Surgical slings and pelvic floor repair products
- Catheter stabilization devices; and products for therapeutic hypothermia.
- Oncology products, such as specialty vascular access catheters and ports, vascular access ultrasound devices, dialysis access catheters, and enteral feeding devices to treat and manage various cancers, and other diseases and disorders
- Surgical specialty products comprising implanted grafts and fixation devices for hernia and soft tissue repairs
- Hemostats and surgical sealants, as well as irrigation, wound drainage, and original equipment manufacturers products.
Pharmaceutical and healthcare companies are highly dedicated in giving the utmost service and product pipelines to its ventures. These companies are merged together in order to deliver the demands. Mentioning one of the key players in the pharmaceutical and medical industry is the C.R. Bard, Inc.
BARD provided the posted contact of 908–277–8000 for Bard international/Bard corporate. I have tried this number numerous times and it indicates that this number is out of service. I am wanting to order Bard catheter supplies (for patient living in Canada) and am unable to receive help from any bard staff member to order product.
Please advise with appropriate contact info or website for Canadian Bard product rep.