Here’s a useful articles all about AT&T Inc headquarters.
Dallas HQ Quick Facts:
- One AT&T Plaza was completed in 1983
- Renovations started in 2013
- Hundreds of employees working in new spaces
- Designed to encourage collaborative teamwork that allows for a faster pace of work
- Departments include: Business Marketing, Home Solutions and Human Resources
- What is AT&T?
- Company Overview of AT&T Inc.
- How do I contact AT&T headquarters?
- Where is the AT&T headquarters?
- How do you contact AT&T customer service?
- AT&T logo
- How can I check my AT&T Internet speed?
- What is the meaning of “AT&T”?
What is AT&T?
T&T is a US-based telecoms company, and the second largest provider of mobile services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the US.
AT&T operates as a carrier of both fixed and mobile networks in the US but also offers telecoms services elsewhere. It is the largest telecoms operator in the world by revenue.
AT&T also provides pay-TV services through DirecTV. AT&T also uses its network to offer peripheral services, including disaster recovery.
AT&T can chart its origins back to Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of the telephone. The inventor’s company, Bell Telephone Company, was the parent company of subsidiary American Telephone and Telegraph Company (AT&T), established in 1885.
Company Overview of AT&T Inc.
|Formerly||Southwestern Bell Corporation (1983–1995)|
|SBC Communications Inc. (1995–2005)|
|Traded as||NYSE: T|
|S&P 100 component|
|S&P 500 component|
|Founded||October 5, 1983|
|Headquarters||Whitacre Tower, Dallas Texas U.S.|
|Key people||Randall L. Stephenson|
|(Chairman, CEO and President)|
|AT&T Latin America|
How do I contact AT&T headquarters?
If you have bond-related questions, you may contact AT&T Treasury. Our main telephone number is (210) 821-4105. (Please note that while AT&T’s corporate headquarters are in Dallas, the main telephone number uses a San Antonio area code.)
Where is the AT&T headquarters?
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered at Whitacre Tower in Downtown Dallas, Texas, United States
AT&T Corporate Headquarters 208 S Akard St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA Telecommunications Services – Street View
Where is AT&T based?
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered at Whitacre Tower in Downtown Dallas, Texas.
How do you contact AT&T customer service?
To cancel your home service, call 1-800-288-2020. To cancel wireless service or remove a line, you can visit an AT&T store, call 611 from an AT&T wireless phone, or call 1-800-331-0500.
It’s hard to imagine a logo that has as much recognition as the AT&T globe. People from around the world can recognize it and the company it represents, which is a huge achievement for AT&T. The symbolism of the famous globe is simple and easy to understand and transcends any language or cultural barriers.
The AT&T company has its roots in the very beginning of the telephone industry and their brand has adapted to meet the needs of this ever-growing company.
How can I check my AT&T Internet speed?
Launch the AT&T recommended speed test site at att.com/speedtest
- Enter your AT&T e-mail address to help us improve our service (optional)
- Click the START TEST button
- Allow 30-60 seconds for your test results
- Review the Download and Upload speed then compare it to your subscribed speed
- Rerun the test if needed by using the button in the test results section
What is the meaning of “AT&T”?
American Telephone and Telegraph, the original name. Telegraph no longer applies and hasn’t for many, many years so the company changed its official name to AT&T keeping the last “T” as a nod to the history of the company.